Not from here, not from there

Last spring I went back to my hometown during our vacations break, while I was there, I was constantly in touch with my friends and family, a common thing that they used to tell me was that I adquired another accent and that I have lost some characteristics of myself because of my new environment. At first I thought that changing a little bit wasnt something out of the world and, in fact, was normal because now I spend more time in a year here in Merida, the problem was when I came back to Merida. Here some things feel different again and also my friends still treat me as a foreigner. I just came back to my another reality where I dont know somethings about this city and this made me feel foreigner again. Going back to my hometown and feeling different and coming back to Merida and feeling the same made me think that I wasn't a part of my hometown anymore, but that doesn't mean that I belonged to Merida, feeling like this makes me feel a little bit sad because I really appreciate my hometown and I really miss it when I am far from there, but when I am there I also miss Merida, these feelings of loving but not feeling part of both cities, sometimes make me feel that I am not from here, but also no longer from there. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is Artemis? Everything you need to know about NASA's new moon mission

Engineering Project to Help Third World Countries Benefit from Globalization

Skateboarding is Now a Olympic Sport!