insulting 24/7

As far as I can remember, my friends came into my life because I was vulgar and offensive towards other people. I'm not proud of that, but at least I am not alone anymore, I guess. At least people like me. But now that I am an adult, I wonder how bad that deal was.

I do not want to say I am not at a turning point, but I do not know any other way of socializing other than being loud, stompy, and acting idiotically. And that has led me to a social life of people who only know how to degrade others as a form of conversation. I am not innocent by any means, and I don't believe that the people and friends that surround me are a bad influence. Honestly, I think it's backwards.

I remember finishing primary school and wondering how I should make new friends in a different environment. After spending nine years of my life in a single school, the change of scenery hit me. I promised myself to stop being harsh and bold towards other people's feelings. However, that did not last long. It didn't take long before I started being just me, insulting others to win one or two smiles on people's faces. Then junior high school ended, and I moved to another school thinking the exact same thing - the idea of changing and being gentle to others, someone I could be proud of. But once again, that did not last. But I did not care at that point. It's only now, in university, that I realize how much I hate having people make fun of me. Sometimes, I wonder if I will lose control and hit someone.

How will I fix this problem? I do not know. Maybe I will never do it. But as a person, I like to complain about things. It makes me feel a little less ordinary. And I do want to treat people better. No promises, just a dream I have.

It feels like an enormous whine on my part, but I didn't know what else to talk about. I wanted to share something that was not so trivial. I hope that whenever you see me being an asshole, you will kindly remind me. It is appreciated.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is Artemis? Everything you need to know about NASA's new moon mission

Engineering Project to Help Third World Countries Benefit from Globalization

Skateboarding is Now a Olympic Sport!